Senior Software Engineer
Artel Video Systems, a Westford MA based developer and manufacturer of media transport hardware has an opening for a Senior Software Engineer. This person will be instrumental in developing software for Artel’s products, focused on management plane interfaces and device drivers.
The Senior Software Engineer will work together with the rest of the Artel Engineering team and will perform these specific responsibilities:
- Understand the requirements and specifications of Artel’s new products.
- Develop software designs based on requirements in the management plane (MIBs, SNMP, GUI) and device driver area.
- Develop user interface designs and implementations for Artel’s products.
- Implement software for complex hardware modules utilizing embedded microcontroller.
Candidates for the Senior Software Engineer will possess the following skills:
- 5+ years’ experience developing embedded software
- Experience with embedded Linux
- Experience with management plane development using MIBs and SNMP
- Experience developing user interfaces
- Experience with C/C++, HTML, CSS, Java-script, DHTML and Visual Studio
- Experience with other development tools such as ASP, Ruby on Rails, C# and .NET a plus.
- Experience with SDN a plus.
Please submit your resume:
Mail: Artel Video Systems
5B Lyberty Way
Westford, MA 01886
Artel Video Systems is an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V