Senior System Quality Assurance Engineer
Artel Video Systems, a Westford MA based developer and manufacturer of media transport hardware has an opening for a Senior System Quality Assurance (SQA) Engineer. This person will be instrumental in assuring the quality of Artel’s new products. The SQA Engineer will understand the requirements and specifications of Artel’s new products and assist in the development of test strategies, test plans, and procedures and execution of tests.
The Senior SQA Engineer will work together with the rest of the Artel Engineering team and will perform these specific responsibilities:
- Understand the requirements and specifications of Artel’s new products.
- Develop test strategies, test plans and test procedures to verify that new products meet the requirements and specifications.
- Execute test plans and procedures, record the results and document and defects.
- Develop automated tests to improve efficiency of testing.
- Work with other engineers to ensure the high quality of Artel products.
- Specify test equipment needed for executing appropriate tests.
- Stay current with industry standards for video and data transport.
Candidates for the Senior SQA Engineer will possess the following skills:
- 5+ years’ experience in test or QA roles in telecommunications or data networking companies.
- Experience testing products with most of the following technologies: IP, UDP, IGMP, TCP/IP, Ethernet, Broadcast-quality video, SNMP
- Experience developing test strategies, procedures and plans.
- Experience with test automation and scripting languages such as PERL, Python, etc.
- Experience with networking and data communications test equipment, including network switches and routers, packet analyzers and other related equipment.
Please submit your resume:
Mail: Artel Video Systems
5B Lyberty Way
Westford, MA 01886
Artel Video Systems is an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V