ARG IP Streaming Systems New
The ARQ IP Streaming Systems provide a simple-to-configure solution for the distribution of high-quality video over unconditioned IP networks, including wireless, the internet, and satellite. Being scalable in single stream increments, broadcasters can quickly add additional ARQ licenses to deliver multiple UDP unicast and multicast services.
The ARQ IP Streaming System is available as a 1RU rackmount or a small compact unit. The 1RU can be fitted with our Carrier Class Ethernet switch and include SNMP and DVB-ASI. The larger unit has a capacity of 800Mb/s and the compact a capacity of 80Mb/s, all spread over an infinite number of channels.
Artel Video Systems acquired the Automatic Repeat Query (ARQ) product line, which serves Reliable Internet Streaming Transport (RIST) for video applications. from ARG ElectroDesign.
SpecificationsProduct SpecificationsRack Mounted 1 RUSee datasheet for additional information.Compact UnitSee datasheet for additional information.
- Available as either a 1U rack mount or compact unit
- Optional fully managed carrier grade Ethernet switch with SNMP and web server for configuration and control with up to 6 x 10/100/1000 Copper Ethernet ports + 2 x GigE SFP ports. IEEE 1588 PTPv2 Highly accurate to within 2 nanoseconds
- Up to four optional DVB-ASI ports, configurable as inputs or outputs each providing up to 170 Mbps bandwidth throughput
- 1U unit has dual auto ranging power supplies
- Fast boot up and service active time
- Low power consumption on compact unit