ARG Quarra 10100 New1 Gbps PTP Switches
The ARG Quarra range of switches is designed for Carrier Class applications where accurate timing and control is required. These switches are aimed at the professional markets of Audio/Video Broadcast, Defense & Security, Finance, Utilities, Telecom, and Enterprise IT. Designed as either a standard 1RU rackmount unit with dual power supplies, or a half-width 1RU unit with a single power supply, the switches are available in several configurations of 1 Gigabit and 10 Gigabit interfaces, supporting a best-in-class layer 2 IEEE 1588v2 algorithm. A 1pps external reference input from GPS is included as standard, and options include an internal layer 1 Synchronous Ethernet module as well as an internal GPS module requiring only a suitable antenna. The switches support IGMP v2/3, QoS, protection switching, VLAN, MEF service delivery and network OAM.
- Live video/audio broadcast/production over IP utilizing IEEE1588 timing, QoS and Multicast filtering.
- Broadcast DTT/DTV IP distribution, utilizing IEEE1588 and SyncE timing to replace or backup GPS timing at base stations.
- Telecom networks, providing high level of network timing.
- Financial/trading networks, utilizing our IEEE1588 precise nanosecond time synchronization.
SpecificationsSpecificationsQuarra 10 Gbps PTP SwitchSee datasheet for additional information.
- Industry’s most Accurate IEEE 1588 Timing & Synchronisation for nanosecond accurate timing.
- Synchronous (L1) Ethernet, Master and Slave. Precision clock timing using DSPLL® technology.
- 1pps reference. Network wide synchronisation using IEEE1588 or SyncE. Internal GPS model available to host GPS timed grand master.
- Ravenna AES67 approved.
- IEEE802.1 AVB.
- Full management from Web GUI or command line interface. No training required-units can be quickly and easily configured.