DigiLink XView NewManagement Platform
xView is a browser based network level monitoring platform to aid operators in the areas of fault management. xView presents a network level view of the DigiLink and InfinityLink systems deployed in a geographical area, provides alarm status, and specifics on active alarms using SNMP messages generated by the devices it is monitoring. DigiLink Manager (DL Manager) and InfinityLink Manager (IL Manager) sessions can be launched from within xView to provide further fault, performance, upgrade, and configuration management. xView is accessed via an authentication and authorization session.
xView can be deployed in a tiered architecture, providing aggregation of Artel network elements for scaling purposes to meet larger network requirements or to accommodate a tiered operations model where there are national and regional views and interests.
Providing a network level view of the DigiLink and InfinityLink systems deployed in your network, xView provides alarm status, and specifics on active alarms using SNMP messages generated by the devices it is monitoring.
- Ideal for networks of all sizes, it supports tiered architectures providing an aggregation of DigiLink and InfinityLink network elements for larger networks requiring regional and national monitoring.
- Monitors DigiLink and InfinityLink chassis, function modules, optics, and power supplies via SNMPv2
- Launch DLManager and ILManager sessions from within xView for further diagnostics and configuration.
Monitoring of DigiLink and InfinityLink systems on network
Launch DL Manager or IL Manager sessions from xView for additional diagnostics and management
- Geographical map of DigiLink and InfinityLink systems and alarms
- Table of Active Alarms
- Alarm Logs
- Alarm History
Table of Active Alarms
- Site and Device ID
- Time and Date
Provisioning for Tiered Architectures
- Device Management
- Site Management
- User Management
- Authentication and Authorization
- User Logs
Download/upgrade xView software via web