FiberLink 3115Kit: Internal Battery/DC Powered 3G/HD/SD-SDI over Fiber
Fiberlink SDI Beamer Kit offers value and convenience. The kit includes 2 Fiberlink SDI Beamers (one transmitter and one receiver), 2 PDPS-4 power supplies and 2 nine-volt batteries.
Introducing the world's first battery operated 3G/HD/SD-SDI fiber optic transmission system for in-the-field use!
The Fiberlink SDI Beamer can be powered externally or via an internal 9-volt battery. Used in conjunction, the 9V battery acts as a fail-safe, glitch-free backup should you lose power.
The Fiberlink SDI Beamer supports 3G, HD and SD-SDI data rates per SMPTE specifications and works with both Single Mode and Multimode fiber right out of the box!
The Fiberlink SDI Beamer is perfect for broadcast or corporate studios, broadcasting in the field, OB vans, rental & staging, auditoriums, stadiums and theaters, airport or transportation hubs, distance learning, and more!
Specifications3112 Transmitter - Optical OutputConnectorST, with chain-attached dust capEmitter TypeFP Laser
Output Power-8 dBm Min (Single Mode) -3 dBm Min (Multimode 50u/62.5u)Wavelength1310nm (nominal)
3112 Transmitter - Serial Video BNC InputData Rate Range19.4 Mbps to 2.97 GbpsEqualizationAutomatic up to 100m of Belden 1694A at 3.0 Gbps, 200m at 1.485 Gbps and 350m at 270 MbpsNumber of Inputs1Re-clocked Data Rates270 Mbps (SMPTE 259M, DVB-ASI-270), 1.485 Gbps (SMPTE 292), 2.97 Gbps (SMPTE 424M-2006)Return Loss>10dB up to 2.97 GbpsSupported StandardsSMPTE 259M, 292, 297-2006, 424M-2006, 305M, 310M, 344M, DVB-ASI3113 Receiver - Serial Video BNC InputAlignment Jitter< 0.2 UI at 270 Mbps; < 0.2 UI at 1.485 Gbps; < 0.3 UI at 2.97 Gbps with color bar signalDC Offset0V ± 0.5VNumber of Outputs1Overshoot< 10% of amplitudeReclockingAt 270 Mbps, 1.485 Gbps & 2.97 GbpsRise/Fall Time< 135 ps at 2.97 Gbps per SMPTE 424M-2006; < 270 ps at 1.485 Gbps per SMPTE 292; 0.4 ns to 1.5 ns at 270 Mbps per SMPTE 259MSignal Level800mV ± 10%Timing Jitter< 0.2 UI at 270 Mbps; < 1.0 UI at 1.485 Gbps; < 2.0 UI at 2.97 Gbps with color bar signal3313 Receiver - Fiber Optic InputConnectorST, with chain-attached dust capMaximum Input Power0 dBmMinimum Input Sensitivity-18 dBm at 2.97 Gbps; -20 dBm at 1.485 Gbps -20 dBm at 270 Mbps;Wavelength1100 - 1620 nmBeamer Series General SpecificationsApproximate Internal Battery Life3 hours, 30 minutes with Lithium battery 1 hour, 50 minutes with Advanced Alakaline battery 1 hour, 30 minutes with Alakaline batteryDimensions2.4 x 4.47 x 1.06 (in)
60.96 x 113.53 x 26.92 (mm)IndicatorPower/BatteryMTBF175,000 HoursOperating Temperature-10o C to +50o CPowerExternal 9-24 volts DC or user supplied internal 9 volt battery. Internal battery can be used for glitch-free backup to external power source or battery only operation.Power ConnectorCoaxial type with locking threads; 5.5mm O.D., 2.1mm I.D.Power DisipationTransmitter: 1.20 Watts, 4.09 BTU/hr Receiver: 1.20 Watts, 4.09 BTU/hrSwitchInternal Battery On/OffWeight4.23 oz. with batt., 2.60 oz without batt.
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI - This product supports SMPTE complaint 3G, HD and SD-SDI data rates.
- HDTV Resolutions to 1080p - This product supports HDTV resolutions of 480p, 720p and 1080p.
- This product supports both Single Mode and Multimode fiber types in the same unit with no special ordering, configuration or tweaks.
- Equalized transmitter input and re-clocked receiver output
- Supports 3G/HD/SD-SDI and DVB-ASI transmission
- SMPTE compliant electrical and optical inputs and outputs insures interoperability
- Support both multimode and single mode fibers
- Immunity to pathological patterns
- Exclusive Artel optical circuit design for unmatched performance
- Wide range optical link budget
- Industry preferred ST optical connector with chain-attached ST dust cap
- Wide power supply options: internal 9 volt battery, external DC power, AC adapter
- Locking ring power connector
- Long 5 hour battery life
- Glitch-less battery backup when using external power source and internal 9 volt battery
- Compatible with all other Artel SDI Fiberlink® products