FiberLink 313510 Channel Video Multiplexer over Fiber
The Fiberlink 3134 Series is a 10 Channel Video Multiplexer that transmits all-digital signals over one single mode or multimode fiber. Fiberlink 3134 is capable of multiplexing up to 10 individual composite video sources onto one optical fiber. Fiberlink 3134 is compatible with Fiberlink Matrix and is ideal for Security, Remote Monitoring, Command and Control Center applications.
Also available with RS-Type Data Support
- No adjustments; pure digital processing and transmission
- Full color, uncompressed, real-time transmission in NTSC, PAL or SECAM
- Built-in diagnostic LEDs for each channel and a loss of signal/broken fiber alarm
- Internal, universal power supply with AC line cord
- One rack unit high (1.75 inches).
- Rackmount ears included with unit
- Multiple Video Channels - This product supports multiple video channels. Refer to the datasheet for more information.
- Single Mode and Multimode Fiber - This product supports both Single Mode and Multimode fiber types in the same unit with no special ordering, configuration or tweaks.