FiberLink 33613G/HD/SD-SDI & 4 Pairs AES/EBU Audio over Fiber
The Fiberlink 3360 Series is being discontinued. Limited quantity available. Please contact your sales representative for additional information.
The Fiberlink 3360 Series allows you to transmit 3G, HD or SD-SDI as per SMPTE 424M-2006, 292 and 259 with the ability to embed up to 8 channels (4 pairs) of AES/EBU digital audio. Convenient switches on the 3360 Series transmitter allow the operator to embed each of the four pairs of audio independently, to strip previously serialized audio, or to pass it through without modification. At the receive end of the fiber optic link, the operator can decide which audio pairs they need de-embedded.
Audio signals are not required to operate the Fiberlink 3360 link and it can be used as a stand-alone 3G/HD/SD-SDI optical link. Previously serialized data is left intact throughout the entire transmission process and the 3360 Series is immune to pathological signals over the entire budget link and operating temperature range.
Signals are equalized and re-clocked prior to fiber optic transmission and the 3361 receiver features a re-clocked SDI output.
The 3360 Series is compliant with SMPTE 297-2006 and has the ability to operate seamlessly with Fiberlink Matrix and other SMPTE 297-2006 fiber optic compliant devices.
Available in card versions and a small footprint box version, it is ideal for broadcast or corporate studios, OB vans, rental and staging, auditoriums, stadiums and theaters, airport or transportation hubs, distance learning, surgical or medical imaging and more
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI - This product supports SMPTE complaint 3G, HD and SD-SDI data rates.
- HDTV Resolutions to 1080p - This product supports HDTV resolutions of 480p, 720p and 1080p.
- Multiple Audio Channels - This product supports multiple channels of audio. Refer to the datasheet for more information.
- Single Mode and Multimode Fiber - This product supports both Single Mode and Multimode fiber types in the same unit with no special ordering, configuration or tweaks.
- Box and Card - This product is available in a box or card configuration.
- CWDM Capable - This product can be used with complex systems that employ Coarse Wave Division Multiplxers (CWDMs). Contact sales for available wavelengths.
- AES/EBU Audio De-Emedding - This product can de-embed AES/EBU audio from the SDI signal