FiberLink 35194 Channel Bidirectional 3G/HD/SD-SDI (4K/UHD) over one Fiber
The Fiberlink 3519 is the receiver unit for use with the Fiberlink 3518.
The Fiberlink 3518 series supports 4 channels of independent, bidirectional 3G/HD/SD-SDI or DVB-ASI, with or without embedded audio and data, and transmits it over one single mode or multimode fiber. Now, you can send two 3G/HD/SD-SDI signals upstream and two 3G/HD/SD-SDI signals downstream!
All SMPTE compliant signals are equalized and reclocked. Each unit features two reclocked, non-inverting BNC outputs. The 3518 Series is compliant with SMPTE 259M-2006, 292-2006, 424M-2006, 305M-2005, 310M-2004, 344M-2000 and DVB-ASI. The series is immune to pathological patterns over entire link budget and operating temperature range. For maximum flexibility, the units may be configured with ST or LC optical connectors.
Fiberlink 3518 Series is ideal for any broadcast or professional video application: broadcast studios, sporting events, confidence monitoring, OB vans, video conferencing and more!
Fiberlink 3518 is also available in a 2 channel version, Fiberlink 3516 Series.
Fiberlink 3518 is also available in a 2 fiber version, Fiberlink 3528 Series.
Specifications3518 Transmitter Optical OutputConnectorLC or STEmitter TypeDFB LaserOutput Power (Nominal)+2 dBm for High Power, Longer Distance Version (3518-x9z)
-4 dBm for Normal Power Version (3518-x7z)
Re-clockingAt 270 Mbps, 1.485 Gbps & 2.97 GbpsWavelength1510, 1530, 1550, 1570nm (nominal)3518 Transmitter: Serial Video BNC InputData Rate Range19.4 Mbps to 2.97 GbpsEqualizationAutomatic up to 100m of Belden 1694A at 3.0 Gbps, 200m at 1.485 Gbps and 350m at 270 MbpsNumber of Inputs2Re-clocked Data Rates270 Mbps (SMPTE 259M, DVB-ASI-270), 1.485 Gbps (SMPTE 292), 2.97 Gbps (SMPTE 424M-2006)Return Loss>10dB up to 2.97 GbpsSupported StandardsSMPTE 259M, 292, 297-2006, 424M-2006, 305M, 310M, 344M, DVB-ASI3519 Receiver BNC OutputsAlignment Jitter< 0.2 UI at 270 Mbps; < 0.2 UI at 1.485 Gbps; < 0.3 UI at 2.97 Gbps with color bar signalDC Offset0V ± 0.5VNumber of Outputs2Overshoot< 10% of amplitudeRe-clockingAt 270 Mbps, 1.485 Gbps & 2.97 GbpsRise/Fall Time< 135 ps at 2.97 Gbps per SMPTE 424M-2006;< 270 ps at 1.485 Gbps per SMPTE 292;0.4 ns to 1.5 ns at 270 Mbps per SMPTE 259MSignal Level800mV ± 10%Timing Jitter< 0.2 UI at 270 Mbps; < 1.0 UI at 1.485 Gbps; < 2.0 UI at 2.97 Gbps with color bar signal3519 Receiver Fiber Optic InputConnectorLC or STMaximum Input Power-1 dBmMinimum Input Sensitivity-17 dBm at 2.97 Gbps;-20 dBm at 1.485 Gbps-21 dBm at 270 Mbps;Wavelength1100 - 1620 nmGeneral Specifications4K/UHD Supportup to 30 fps using 2 inputsBox Version Dimensions6.5 W x 1.15 H x 6 L (inches)165 W x 29 H x 152 L (mm)IndicatorsPower, Data Rate lock(3G, HD, SD/DVB-ASI)Alarm (Card Version Only)MTBF72,000 HoursOperating Temperature-10 º C to +50 º CPower9-24 volts, AC or DC,3518: 5 watts, 17.66 BTU/Hr3519: 4 watts, 13.64 BTU/HrSlots in 6000A Card Cage2Weight12.3 ounces, 382 grams
- Supports 4K/UHD - This product supports 4K/UHD resolutions. Refer to datasheet for more information.
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI - This product supports SMPTE complaint 3G, HD and SD-SDI data rates.
- HDTV Resolutions to 1080p - This product supports HDTV resolutions of 480p, 720p and 1080p.
- Multiple Video Channels - This product supports multiple video channels. Refer to the datasheet for more information.
- Single Mode Fiber - This product comes in a version that supports Single Mode Fiber.
- Multimode Fiber - This product comes in a version that supports Multimode Fiber.
- Box and Card - This product is available in a box or card configuration.
- ST or LC Connectors - This product can be ordered with ST optical connectors or SMPTE standard LC optical connectors. Both offer exceptional performance.