FiberLink 35262 Channel Bidirectional 3G/HD/SD-SDI (4K/UHD) over two Fibers
The Fiberlink 3526 series supports 2 channels of independent, bidirectional 3G/HD/SD-SDI or DVB-ASI, with or without embedded audio and data, and transmits it over two single mode or multimode fibers. Now you can send one 3G/HD/SD-SDI signal upstream and one 3G/HD/SD-SDI signal downstream!
All SMPTE compliant signals are equalized and reclocked. Each unit features one reclocked, non-inverting BNC output. The 3526 Series is compliant with SMPTE 259M-2006, 292-2006, 424M-2006, 305M-2005, 310M-2004, 344M-2000 and DVB-ASI. The series is immune to pathological patterns over entire link budget and operating temperature range. For maximum flexibility, the units may be configured with ST or LC optical connectors.
Fiberlink 3526 Series is ideal for any broadcast or professional video application: broadcast studios, sporting events, confidence monitoring, OB vans, video conferencing and more!
Fiberlink 3526 is also available in a 4 channel version, Fiberlink 3528 Series.
Fiberlink 3526 is also available in a 1 fiber version, Fiberlink 3516 Series.
Specifications3526 Receiver BNC OutputsAlignment Jitter< 0.2 UI at 270 Mbps; < 0.2 UI at 1.485 Gbps; < 0.3 UI at 2.97 Gbps with color bar signalDC Offset0V ± 0.5VNumber of Outputs2Overshoot< 10% of amplitudeRe-clockingAt 270 Mbps, 1.485 Gbps & 2.97 GbpsRise/Fall Time< 135 ps at 2.97 Gbps per SMPTE 424M-2006;< 270 ps at 1.485 Gbps per SMPTE 292;0.4 ns to 1.5 ns at 270 Mbps per SMPTE 259MSignal Level800mV ± 10%Timing Jitter< 0.2 UI at 270 Mbps; < 1.0 UI at 1.485 Gbps; < 2.0 UI at 2.97 Gbps with color bar signal3526 Receiver Fiber Optic InputConnectorLC or STMaximum Input Power-1 dBmMinimum Input Sensitivity-17 dBm at 2.97 Gbps;-20 dBm at 1.485 Gbps-21 dBm at 270 Mbps;Wavelength1100 - 1620 nm3526 Transmitter Optical OutputConnectorLC or STEmitter TypeFP LasersOutput Power (Nominal)+2 dBm for High Power, Longer Distance Version (3526-x9z)
-4 dBm for Normal Power Version (3526-x7z)
Re-clockingAt 270 Mbps, 1.485 Gbps & 2.97 GbpsWavelength1310nm (nominal)3526 Transmitter: Serial Video BNC InputData Rate Range19.4 Mbps to 2.97 GbpsEqualizationAutomatic up to 100m of Belden 1694A at 3.0 Gbps, 200m at 1.485 Gbps and 350m at 270 MbpsNumber of Inputs2Re-clocked Data Rates270 Mbps (SMPTE 259M, DVB-ASI-270), 1.485 Gbps (SMPTE 292), 2.97 Gbps (SMPTE 424M-2006)Return Loss>10dB up to 2.97 GbpsSupported StandardsSMPTE 259M, 292, 297-2006, 424M-2006, 305M, 310M, 344M, DVB-ASIGeneral Specifications4K/UHD Supportup to 30 fps using 2 inputsBox Version Dimensions6.5 W x 1.15 H x 6 L (inches)165 W x 29 H x 152 L (mm)IndicatorsPower, Data Rate lock(3G, HD, SD/DVB-ASI)Alarm (Card Version Only)MTBF72,000 HoursOperating Temperature-10 º C to +50 º CPower9-24 volts, AC or DC,3526: 5 watts, 17.66 BTU/HrSlots in 6000A Card Cage2Weight12.3 ounces, 382 grams
- Supports 4K/UHD - This product supports 4K/UHD resolutions. Refer to datasheet for more information.
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI - This product supports SMPTE complaint 3G, HD and SD-SDI data rates.
- HDTV Resolutions to 1080p - This product supports HDTV resolutions of 480p, 720p and 1080p.
- Multiple Video Channels - This product supports multiple video channels. Refer to the datasheet for more information.
- Single Mode Fiber - This product comes in a version that supports Single Mode Fiber.
- Multimode Fiber - This product comes in a version that supports Multimode Fiber.
- Box and Card - This product is available in a box or card configuration.
- ST or LC Connectors - This product can be ordered with ST optical connectors or SMPTE standard LC optical connectors. Both offer exceptional performance.