FiberLink 40404 Channels of Independent Audio over one Fiber
The Fiberlink 4040 Series digitally transmits four independent audio channels over one multimode or single mode fiber at 850, 1310 or 1550 nm. It is ideal for Rental, Staging, Education, and Broadcast applications.
- No adjustments; pure digital processing and transmission
- 24 bit/96 kHz sampling; maximum audio level +24 dBu 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- Line level, balanced or unbalanced audio operation Indicator
LEDs monitor audio signals and power
- Wide range power supply allows operation from low voltage AC and DC sources
- Box and Card - This product is available in a box or card configuration. Card version fills one slot in 6000A card cage
- System consists of transmitter and receiver unit; card or box version. Each end, plus power supply, must be purchased separately
- RoHS Compliant
- Multiple Audio Channels - This product supports multiple channels of audio. Refer to the datasheet for more information.
- Box and Card - This product is available in a box or card configuration.
- Multimode Fiber - This product comes in a version that supports Multimode Fiber.
- Single Mode Fiber - This product comes in a version that supports Single Mode Fiber.