FiberLink 71424 Video Channels and 8 Audio Channels over Fiber
The Fiberlink 7142 Series digitally transmits four uncompressed video channels and eight independent audio channels over one multimode or single mode fiber at 1310 nm. Video channel is compatible with NTSC, PAL or SECAM video standards.
Audio channels may be configured independently by the user to have either balanced or unbalanced inputs and outputs. With pure digital processing and transmission, the 7142 Series is ideal for Multi Camera Classrooms, Distance Learning / Videoconferencing and Broadcast applications.
- System consists of transmitter and receiver unit
- 7 MHz video bandwidth 18-bit audio sampling; 20 Hz to 20 kHz audio bandwidth
- Compatible with Fiberlink 8200 Series
- Indicator LEDs monitor video signals, audio signals and power
- Universal input internal power supply
- Unit stands 1 RU high
- Rackmount ears are included
- Multiple Video Channels - This product supports multiple video channels. Refer to the datasheet for more information.
- Multiple Audio Channels - This product supports multiple channels of audio. Refer to the datasheet for more information.
- Single Mode and Multimode Fiber - This product supports both Single Mode and Multimode fiber types in the same unit with no special ordering, configuration or tweaks.