FiberLink 7221RGB with Stereo Audio over one Fiber
The Fiberlink 7220 Series digitally transmits high-resolution RGB (up to WXGA) and stereo audio over one single mode or multimode fiber optic core at 1310 nm wavelength. Ideal for point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and drop-and-repeat applications, it supports VGA, SVGA, XGA and WXGA (640 x 480 up to 1366 x 768 ) and HDTV resolutions of 480p, 720p, and 1080i (RGBHV format only).
The 7220 Series uses all digital processing with no compression resulting in crystal clear transmission with no color pixel skewing. It requires no adjustments, equalization or deskewing and is ideal for Digital signage, command and control centers, auditoriums, stadiums and theaters, transportation hubs, distance learning, surgical and medical imaging applications.
- HDTV Resolutions to 1080i - This product supports HDTV resolutions of 480p, 720p and 1080i.
- Stereo Audio - This product transmits two channels (stereo) of audio.
- Single Mode and Multimode Fiber - This product supports both Single Mode and Multimode fiber types in the same unit with no special ordering, configuration or tweaks.
- Box and Card - This product is available in a box or card configuration.
- Low audio/video skew, <300 uSec
- Use with Fiberlink 8000 and 8100 Series Optical DAs for complex point-to-multipoint distribution
- Box and card units available
- Complete, ready-to-install kits are available for both Box and Card versions
- Card versions fill one slot in 6000A card cage