FiberLink 7223RGB with Stereo Audio Optical Receiver with 4 Baseband Outputs
The FiberLink 7223 is a receiver for use with any of the 7220 Series transmitters. It offers 4 baseband outputs along with 8 channels of stereo audio.
The FiberLink 7220 Series digitally transmits high-resolution RGB (up to WXGA) and stereo audio over one single mode or multimode fiber optic core at 1310 nm wavelength. It supports VGA, SVGA, XGA and WXGA (640 x 480 upto 1366 x 768 ) and HDTV resolutions of 480p, 720p, and 1080i (RGBHV format only).
The7220 Series uses all digital processing with no compression resulting in crystal clear transmission with no color pixel skewing. It requires no adjustments, equalization or deskewing and is ideal for Digital signage, command and control centers, auditoriums, stadiums and theaters, transportation hubs, distance learning, surgical and medical imaging applications.
- HDTV Resolutions to 1080i - This product supports HDTV resolutions of 480p, 720p and 1080i.
- Stereo Audio - This product transmits two channels (stereo) of audio.
- Single Mode and Multimode Fiber - This product supports both Single Mode and Multimode fiber types in the same unit with no special ordering, configuration or tweaks.
- Low audio/video skew, <300 uSec
- Use with Fiberlink 8000 and 8100 Series Optical DAs for complex point-to-multipoint distribution
- Compatible with all 7220 Series transmitters
- Supports optical looping for daisy-chain distribution
- Supports up to 4 baseband video and stereo audio outputs
- Available in box version only
- Power supply sold separately