FiberLink 7243RGB, Stereo Audio, One Way Data over Fiber
The Fiberlink 7242 Series digitally transmits RGBHV, stereo audio, one way RS-Type data over one single mode or multimode fiber.
Support for VGA, SVGA, XGA and WXGA (640 x 480 up to 1366 x 768 ) and HDTV resolutions of 480p, 720p, and 1080i (RGBHV format only) make the 7240 Series the choice of A/V professionals who need uncompromised data support. Ideal for Conference Room, Class Room, Boardroom, Command and Control, Transportation Hub, Airport and Museum applications.
All digital processing and transmission delivers crystal clear signals and no color pixel skewing
Transmitter/receiver pair for RGBHV, stereo audio and one way data also available
Low audio/video skew, <300 uSec
Card or box version. Card fits within model 6000A card cage
Transparent bidirectional 10Base-T support enables communication between a local device, such as a projector or a media controller, and a local area network (LAN) server
Transparent bidirectional data channel supports RS-232, RS-422 and RS-485
Fiberlink 7242 & Fiberlink 7243 models support one way RS-232 and RS-422
- HDTV Resolutions to 1080i - This product supports HDTV resolutions of 480p, 720p and 1080i.
- Stereo Audio - This product transmits two channels (stereo) of audio.
- 10/100 Ethernet - This product transmits and receives 10/100 Ethernet.
- RS-Type Data - This product transmits and receives RS-Type data.
- Box and Card - This product is available in a box or card configuration.