FiberLink 7514DVI and Stereo Audio over one Fiber
The Fiberlink 7514 Series supports DVI transmission (up to 1920x1200) and stereo audio over one single mode or multimode fiber without compression, scaling or adjustments. It is ideal for Digital signage, broadcast or corporate studio, auditorium, stadium and theater, airport or transportation hub, distance learning, and surgical or medical imaging applications, to name a few!
The 7514 transmitter box provides a convenient DVI loop-thru port and the 7515 receiver provides 2 DVI outputs along with stereo audio. The 7514 transmitter will generate EDID information internally, acquire it via the DVI loop-thru, or you may capture and store EDID information.
Dual Optical Output Version Now Available! (MM version only)
Not compatible with Fiberlink 7500, 7501 and 7502, 7510, 7511, 7512
- Transmits single-link DVI (640 x 480 up to 1920 x 1200 - 165 MHz pixel clock)
- Supports HDTV resolutions of 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p (DVI format)
- Uses no compression, color space conversion or scaling for crystal clear signals
- Only one fiber used - no pixel skewing
- Supports up to 45 foot (13.72m) DVI input cable
- DVI Input loop-through on box version
- Supports EDID from loop-through, internal generation, or capture and storage.
- Requires no adjustments, equalization or de-skewing during installation
- Advanced input circuit equalizes and re-clocks noisy and distorted DVI input signals
- Two DVI outputs on box receiver allows for driving two monitors
- Transmits signals over one single mode or multimode fiber optic core using advanced CWDM multiplexing
- Low audio/video skew, <300 uSec
- Complete, ready-to-install kits are available for both Box and Card versions
- HDTV Resolutions to 1080p - This product supports HDTV resolutions of 480p, 720p and 1080p.
- Stereo Audio - This product transmits two channels (stereo) of audio.
- Single Mode Fiber - This product comes in a version that supports Single Mode Fiber.
- Multimode Fiber - This product comes in a version that supports Multimode Fiber.
- Box and Card - This product is available in a box or card configuration.