FiberLink FlexBidirectional Video, Audio, Data and Contact Closure over Fiber
The Fiberlink Flex System employs pure digital processing and transmission to transmit any combination of video, audio, data and contact closure signals, in one or both directions, over one or two multimode or single mode fiber at 850, 1310 or 1550 nm. It is ideal for Broadcast, Cable, Satellite and Industrial Security applications.
Signal options include:
One channel of video in one or both directions
Two or four independent audio channels; four in one direction or two in each direction
Two slots for either data or contact closure signals in one or both directions
- The video channel is compatible with NTSC, PAL or SECAM video standards
- Audio channels may be user-configured independently to have either balanced or unbalanced inputs and outputs
- Each unit is custom-ordered and assembled, and each transmitter, receiver and transceiver unit is sold separately
- Indicator LEDs monitor signals and power
- Wide range power supply allows operation from low voltage AC and DC sources
- Power supplies are also sold separately
- Box and Card - This product is available in a box or card configuration. Card version fills two slots in 6000A rack
- Single Mode and Multimode Fiber - This product supports both Single Mode and Multimode fiber types in the same unit with no special ordering, configuration or tweaks.
- Multiple Video Channels - This product supports multiple video channels. Refer to the datasheet for more information.
- Multiple Audio Channels - This product supports multiple channels of audio. Refer to the datasheet for more information.