InfinityLink IL6000 New1 RU 4-Slot Media Transport Chassis with Active Routing
InfinityLink provides broadcast-quality transport of video, audio, and data across IP- and fiber-based networks and optical backbones in an integrated modular solution leveraging Artel’s 30 years of media transport experience.
Designed specifically to meet the unique requirements of broadcast video transport, InfinityLink features a 4-slot, 1-RU chassis; multi-purpose, single-piece function modules with front panel accessible status LEDs and video monitor ports; and external optics in all standard wavelengths for each module. InfinityLink is one of the most flexible and dependable video transport platforms.
The IL6000 chassis features an advanced design combining modular-based transport functionalities with internal routing capabilities for video and Ethernet traffic. By eliminating external cross connects while staying in native video or Ethernet format, the IL6000 streamlines routing and rerouting of video and Ethernet traffic, reducing operational expenses, and providing an ideal solution for remote sites where immediate and timely reconfiguration is required via EMS or NMS.
It’s simplicity of design, flexibility, and ease-of-use make InfinityLink an ideal solution for use by broadcasters, networks, studios, and other organizations for their critical contribution feeds of major sporting, news, and live events, and other applications where advanced switching and management are a requirement and cost and space a concern.
SpecificationsGeneral SpecificationsNumber of Function Modules
4Power Supplies2 AC integratedCoolingActive fanChassis dimensions (h,w,d)1.75" x 17.0" x 10.5"Chassis weight (fully populated)<10 lbsOperation temperature0 to 50° CRelative Humidity10 to 95% (non-condensing)Ambient Storage-40 to 80° CModule to module internal connectionYes, full 20x20, non-blocking.Remote monitoring and managementvia IL ManagerRegulatory ConformanceComplianceCSA 60950, EN60950, EN55022 FCC Part 15 (Class A), CISPR 22AC Power Supply SpecificationsBTU/hr (max)340Current (max)1.8 ampsInput voltage90 to 254 VAC at 50 or 60 HzPower Consumption (max)100 Watts (per chassis)
- Video-Over-Optical Networks
- Video Routing
- Ethernet Transport
- Ethernet Switching
- Optical Multiplexing
- L-Band Demodulator
- Satellite Scanner
- Audio Embedding and Transport
- Circuit Verification
- 2.967 Gb/s 3G-SDI (SMPTE 424M)
- 1.485 Gb/s HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M)
- SD-SDI (SMPTE 259M-C, ITU 656)
- SDTI (SMPTE 305M)
- Other 270 Mb/s video services
- Composite analog video & audio (NTSC, PAL)
- 19.39 Mb/s ATSC (SMPTE 310M)
- 10/100/1000/10000 Ethernet
- Simplified deployment and configuration
- Space efficient: 4 function modules in 1 RU, 10.5” deep
- Unlimited, stackable non-spaced deployment.
- Rear outlet cooling, with quiet operation of variable fans
- Low power
- Dual AC power supplies
- Internal video and Ethernet interconnect
- On-board SNMPv2 and HTTP element management system (EMS)
- Single-piece, hot-swappable function modules
- Front panel status LEDs and video monitoring<
- Common set of external removable optics
- Available WDM, CWDM, and DWDM channels
- Configured with on-board switches or InfinityLink Manager
- Multi-purpose, multi-format
- CSA 60950
- FCC Part 15 (Class A)
- CISPR 22