We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Links to Other Websites
Collection of Your Information
We collect or receive information about your interactions with us. Your information may be supplemented with additional information from other companies such as publicly available information, information about households, and other information that we may append or match to your information.
We may also receive or collect certain technical information when you use our Services.
How Your Information is used
Your information is used for purposes that include:
• to operate and improve the Services available through us;
• to fulfill your requests for tools, software, functionality, features and other products, and services;
• to communicate with you and respond to your inquiries;
• to conduct research about your use of our products; and
• to help offer you other products, features, or services that may be of interest.
Sharing of Your Information
The contents of your communications, as well as other information about you as a user of our Services, may be accessed and disclosed under the following circumstances: in response to lawful governmental requests or legal process (for example, a court order, search warrant or subpoena), in other circumstances in which we have a good faith belief that a crime has been or is being committed by a user of our Services, that an emergency exists that poses a threat to the safety of you or another person, when necessary either to protect our rights or property, or for us to render the service you have requested.
We may use agents and contractors in order to help operate our Services. Their use of information is limited to these purposes.
In the event that ownership of us was to change as a result of a merger, acquisition, or transfer to another company, your information may be transferred. If such a transfer results in a material change in the use of your information, you will be provided notice (which may be via updates to this page).
Your Choices about Your Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on this website or our other Services, consider what information to include and exclude; in addition, sometimes there may be a box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• Some of our Services may provide you with additional information and choices about your privacy, which you should review.
Our Commitment to Security
How to Contact Us
Last Updated: February 25, 2016