Artel's DigiLink solution is a world-class, award-winning media transport platform designed for global telecommunications companies and broadcasters. DigiLink solutions enable customers to design a complete contribution media transport system, from studio to studio or from remote site to network operations center.
DigiLink features include video and Ethernet transport for IP networks, direct fiber, and optical backbones, video routing and Ethernet switching, Ethernet transport, optical multiplexing, audio embedding and transport, signal generators and video circuit verification, multiviewer, and L-Band to ASI demodulator and transponder scanner.
Designed specifically to meet the unique requirements of telcos and broadcast media transport, DigiLink features multi-purpose, single-piece function modules, multiple ruggedized chassis, external optics in all standard wavelengths, and front panel accessible status LEDs and video monitor ports for each module. NEBS Level 3 Certification across the entire platform ensures it is the most rugged and dependable media transport platform ever developed.
- Chassis options for any deployment or application
- Function modules interoperate and integrate into all chassis
- Integrated video routing and Ethernet switching
- External optical and electrical SFP and XFP I/Os
- On-board user interface supports all browsers
- SNMPv2 for integration into NMS
- Status at a glance: front/rear panel status LEDs
- Easy access front panel video monitor ports
- Configurable with or without computer