FiberLink® is one of the industry’s largest selections of fiber optic transmission products for use in the most demanding of broadcast and professional video applications. Designed and engineered by broadcast engineers for broadcast and professional AV applications, FiberLink delivers robust performance without breaking the budget. Best of all, the FiberLink family supports nearly every type of video, audio, and data signal from 4K/3G/HD/SD-SDI to composite video, DVI and RGBHV.
FiberLink is ideal for broadcast or corporate studios, OB vans, point-of-view cameras, distance learning, auditoriums, stadiums and theaters, airport or transportation hubs, rental and staging, surgical or medical imaging and more!
FiberLink offers benefits in any pro AV application:
Solutions for 4K/3G/HD/SDI
- FiberLink’s small form factor makes solutions practical and affordable.
- FiberLink is a truly plug-n-play system, easy to deploy without special tools or adjustments during installation.
- Stand alone and card cage versions available.
- FiberLink offers unbeatable performance and simplicity at a very affordable price.
- Versions to support multimode and single mode fiber.
- FiberLink moves your signals digitally using light, not electricity, so your signal is immune to interference, ground-loops, and EMI.
- FiberLink can send your signals farther and with greater signal fidelity.
- Multiple signals and signal types can be multiplexed over a single fiber-optic core with no distortion or equalization and deskewing.
Click here to view our FiberLink products.